radish

About the sccm F12 pxe after the user state migration is stored on the server

Excuse me, I want to start the OS image after the computer presses F12 pxe to capture the user data and transfer it to the server instead of formatting the disk installation system immediately.
This method is useful when transferring data sometimes when the computer system can't get in.
How is this set up?

11.thumb.jpg.84e5e80fa1e257af6682fe02f3f8c0f0.jpg

According to this setting, it seems that the user settings are not captured first, but the application deployment is started directly.

ok so you want to transfer data using USMT while in WinPE to a state store, you could use my prebuilt HTA to help with that, it even works with BitLocker if you have an MBAM back end.

https://www.niallbrady.com/2016/05/17/introducing-the-windows-10-uefi-bitlocker-frontend-for-system-center-configuration-manager-current-branch/

4 hours ago, anyweb said:

ok so you want to transfer data using USMT while in WinPE to a state store, you could use my prebuilt HTA to help with that, it even works with BitLocker if you have an MBAM back end.

https://www.niallbrady.com/2016/05/17/introducing-the-windows-10-uefi-bitlocker-frontend-for-system-center-configuration-manager-current-branch/

Thank you very much for your help. However, I only want to transfer the usmt user status information to the server under winpe, and I don't need to use BitLocker for the time being.

Just configure this MDT 2013, can you use MMS?
Integrate MDT 2013 with Configuration Manager 2012 R2 - Guide

No need to configure MBAM anymore? ? !
Install and configure MBAM 2.0 or later - Guide 1, Guide 2.
Install and configure Maik Kosters web services - Guide (don't forget to install ASP.NET 3.5 and associated ISAPI extensions)

5 hours ago, radish said:

非常感谢您的帮助。但是,我只想将USMT用户状态信息传输到WinPE的下的服务器,我暂时不需要使用的BitLocker。

只需配置此MDT 2013,您可以使用彩信吗?
将MDT 2013与Configuration Manager 2012 R2集成 - 指南

无需再配置MBAM了吗?
安装和配置MBAM 2.0或更高版本-指南1,2指南
安装和配置MAIK Kosters博士Web服务-指南(不要忘记安装ASP.NET 3.5和相关的ISAPI扩展)

88.thumb.png.608a07b1cc2558eef0148d6df096d6ad.png

目前SCCM版本是SCCM1902和MDT2013 update2插件

The current SCCM version is SCCM1902 and MDT2013 update2 plugin.

这个MMS-2016-Windows-10-UEFI-BitLocker-HTA 是替换旧The CM12 BitLocker FrontEnd HTA  哪些得对应文件夹目录?

This MMS-2016-Windows-10-UEFI-BitLocker-HTA is the replacement of the old The CM12 BitLocker FrontEnd HTA which corresponds to the folder directory?

you need to follow the installation instructions exactly, in the downloaded word doc, i'm updating the original blog post as it seems to have dropped content..