jfdensmore

Is there a new PXE configuration for CB?

Well after reviewing i cant see where i am going wrong! i went through step by step. and have done everything. 

But you said missing certs in the "Boot Image" At what point are the certs imported to the Boot image, maybe that will help me understand what is going on?

did you do step 4 here ?

and step 5 here

that is how the boot image gets the certificate, the other method for getting the cert into the boot image is documented here

the other method is only for creating bootable media, did you update your boot images to your distribution points as a matter of interest after you enabled HTTPS ?

Once i enabled HTTPS, i had everything working, a day later i had to do an OSD via PXE and that is when i noticed it failing at the splash screen after i put in our password.   In troubleshooting this, one of the first things i did was update the boot images*. Then i came here for help.