jfdensmore

Is there a new PXE configuration for CB?

So I have tried everything i can to get this working but i keep getting the same results. (See smsts.log attached) 

Earlier you had me double check all my Settings, and i did. Then you caught this little bit in my smsts.log:

image.png.3c29a7c94bfc673058b4e96572f55e20.png

So i went through it again today, and...

In reviewing your documentation i see in step 3 of your "How can I configure System Center Configuration Manager in HTTPS mode (PKI) - Part 1"

That you refer to Part 8, Step 3 of your: How can I configure PKI in a lab on Windows Server 2016 - Part 8

And in this step i see here that in your CDP Container, you have 3 Certs,   one being a "Root CA"

image.png.024882e57f283a6ed67fc25a627699d2.png

Now when i compare this to mine, i don't see this "Root CA"  Could this be the "Root" of my problem (Pardon the pun)

image.png.ec2c31bf05ca792d1a952574e8213c2a.png

I am not knowledgeable at certificates, nor is the person here who set them up. So im wondering if something has been missed or if something needs to be created??  Just looking for direction at this point. 

Thanks again in advance. 

smsts.log