jtbenn

Deploy SCCM Admin Console

Question

2 answers to this question

Haven't tried installing SCCM console to workstations from SCCM.Try this http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/configmgradminconsole/thread/4a6e39e4-72af-4154-9889-2318636ed9ba .It should work in a same way.I will see if i can find time to post it later.

I too have been searching for a solution to simply package the SCCM ConfigMgr Console so that I can deploy it to other admin machines for support-related needs... I have yet to find a simple way to accomplish this. Here is the most helpful I've found so far, but not as straight-forward as it should be:

Deploy ConfigMgr Admin Console with MDT & R2

Note that the link above also includes references to the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). You can acquire the needed MDTs here.

And for anyone else out there who's reading this thread, please post any helpful additions to this topic.