xerxes2985

MBAM in 1910 - SelfService and HelpDesk

Hi. 

I´m having a similar situation.

After I upgrade using early rings our SCCM server to 1910 version (site version:5.0.8913.1000) I actived the Bitlocker Management characteristics.

After that, I run the script to configure the portals. The installation run but show me a warning "Unable to determine web service uri to Audit Report. This can be corrected in web.config for the HelpDesk website."

When I went to Sccm Console reports I realize that Bitlockers reports was not showing in the console. Any other reports is present and works.

I test to get access to reports by browser and the situation repeats, everything looks fine and reports work except Bitlockers Reports that are not present

I tried reinstalling the report service roll in the console but bitlockers reports still not present.

Any idea on that situation?

I am having the same issue as Emanual.  Did you have any resolution to this?  

The installation run but show me a warning "Unable to determine web service uri to Audit Report. This can be corrected in web.config for the HelpDesk website."

I tried to manually add the website, but the Bitlocker Folder is missing completly.

I do have the MBAM folder from our previous installation though.  Not sure if that caused issues?  Not much info online.  

I am having the same issue as Emanual.  Did you have any resolution to this?  

The installation run but show me a warning "Unable to determine web service uri to Audit Report. This can be corrected in web.config for the HelpDesk website."

I tried to manually add the website, but the Bitlocker Folder is missing completly.

I do have the MBAM folder from our previous installation though.  Not sure if that caused issues?  Not much info online.  

@BlakeGetzcan i take a look at it via teamviewer ?

alternatively try this, open regedit and change the following reg key value.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SMS\SRSRP]

"SRSInitializeState"=dword:00000000

The value should be changed to 0, then wait for the value to change back to 1. It will change to 2 for a while. You can amonitor the srsrp.log while you wait

20 hours ago, anyweb said:

@BlakeGetzcan i take a look at it via teamviewer ?

The value should be changed to 0, then wait for the value to change back to 1. It will change to 2 for a while. You can amonitor the srsrp.log while you wait

Thanks for your help anyweb.  This ended up highlighting the root cause and fixing my issue:

Modified the registry key per instructions:

Once modified I then found these errors in the srsrp.log:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: An error occurred within the report server database. This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ReportServerStorageException: An error occurred within the report server database. This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The transaction log for database 'ReportServer' is full due to 'LOG_BACKUP'.~ at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.ReportingService2005Impl.SetProperties(String Item, Property[] Properties, Guid batchId)~ at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005.SetProperties(String Item, Property[] Properties)

This is a self contained SCCM with SQL 2014 on the same server. I opened up the ReportServer database -> Properties -> Files. The ReportServer_log autogrowth was set to "By 10 percent, limited to 40MB". We changed this to unlimited and I re-ran the script again and it is now processed correctly. The bitlocker management folder now exists and I am back on path.

• Like 1