我有个powershell脚本是用来自动部署OS时给计算机自动命名规则的,
但是在已知计算机部署时,根据任务变量或如何满足已知计算机的名字跳过这个不
脚本执行。的名字为win7x64-测试101

关于SCCM部署计算机时的自动计算机命名

我有一个Powershell脚本,用于在部署OS时自动命名计算机。
但是,在部署已知计算机时,根据任务变量或如何满足已知计算机的名称,将跳过该脚本并不执行此脚本。

例如,已知的计算机名称是win7x64-test101

About automatic computer naming when SCCM deploys computers

I have a powershell script that is used to automatically name the computer when the OS is deployed.
But when a known computer is deployed, skip this based on task variables or how to satisfy the name of a known computer
Script execution. Name is win7x64-test 101

I have a Powershell script for automatically naming computers when OS is deployed.
However, when deploying a known computer, depending on the task variable or how the name of the known computer is satisfied, the script will be skipped and not executed.

For example, the known computer name is win7x64-test101

客户端GUID = GUID:50026e2f-8972-4596-bd14-6b395b710c89,Netbios名称= WIN7X64-TEST101,状态=已知

微信截图_20191225201133.png

00000.thumb.png.ebd14a83dec0dc9b10cc1c98366c1eb9.png00000.thumb.png.ebd14a83dec0dc9b10cc1c98366c1eb9.png

TL TIME OSDComputerName.ps1 win7x64.zip smsts.log

first things first, why are you deploying Windows 7, it goes end of life January 14th, 2010, so in a couple of weeks. Secondly i've no idea what your actual problem is, I can't read Chinese.. can you try translating your issue first in google translate and post it here ?

11 hours ago, anyweb said:

首先,为什么要部署Windows 7,它将于2010年1月14日停产,所以需要几个星期。其次,我不知道您的实际问题是什么,我看不懂中文..您能先尝试在Google翻译中翻译您的问题并在此处发布吗?

Yes, I know win7 will stop updating, I'm testing.

This is my calculation name named script. In the case where the OS deployment computer is known, if you use conditions to skip this script execution, use this ps script to automatically name the computer only if the computer is unknown

Yes, I know win7 will stop updating, I'm testing.

This is my calculation name named script. How to use conditional skip script execution when the computer is known to be deployed on the OS, use this ps script to automatically name the computer only if the computer is unknown

11 hours ago, anyweb said:

first things first, why are you deploying Windows 7, it goes end of life January 14th, 2010, so in a couple of weeks. Secondly i've no idea what your actual problem is, I can't read Chinese.. can you try translating your issue first in google translate and post it here ?

I have a powershell script that is used to automatically name the computer when the OS is deployed.
But when a known computer is deployed, skip this based on task variables or how to satisfy the name of a known computer
Script execution. Name is win7x64-test 101

I have a Powershell script for automatically naming computers when OS is deployed.
However, when deploying a known computer, depending on the task variable or how the name of the known computer is satisfied, the script will be skipped and not executed.

For example, the known computer name is win7x64-test101