ChangBroot

PXE Boot not working - infoblox implemented

Hi,

I am using SCCM 1902 and we recently implemented Infoblox and now I cannot deploy any Operating System. The Option 66 and 67 are active, but I asked the Network team to replace it with IP Helper address that point to the DPs, however they don't know how to do it either.

I have several images and Task Sequences for different versions of Windows on all the DPs, but the clients are not picking them up.

When I try to PXE boot a client, it gives me a DHCP address, Gateway, and the client's IP address and then it says the following:

PXE Boot aborted. Booting to next device...
PXE-M0f: Exiting Intel Boot Agent.

I googled a lot, but to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

53 minutes ago, anyweb said:

they need to configure infloblox using the IPv4 DHCP options node, something like this

image.png

Thanks for your quick response, but these guys don't know what to configure and neither do I. Do you know what I have to do or how? We added a filter option and I gave them the ip address of a distribution point, but it says "No boot file found..." Thanks.

The problem is that I can't access the Infoblox portal and it's hard to keep going back and forth. I installed WDS, but it's still not working. I'm not sure what to do aside from asking my manager to dedicate one network person so I can use trial-and-error method to figure this out.