radish

sccm distribution package software dingding installed successfully, software center status display failed

I know that it is possible to distribute and repackage software by application (after all, repackaging software is also a laborious task. Not all system administrators know how to operate repackaging software, especially some complex installation packages) Solve the successful installation of this software and customize the detection of successful installation conditions.
What I want to know is when distributing software through packages, is there any way to solve it, or is there any way to set the corresponding attributes when the software is released by the package? When the system detects this information, it means that the installation has been successful.
For example, although this dingtalk installation was successful, the returned result is a 1223 code causing the software center status to indicate that the installation failed.
You can fill in the corresponding information attribute values through the attribute information here, such as General or Reporting, such as comparing the information generated from the software installation and registration to indicate the conditions for successful installation, or how to customize the MIF file yourself. I have been puzzled for a long time. How to solve this problem when using software to distribute software? The software has been successfully installed. The software center status is detected as a failure indicator. Can anyone help? Thank you very much.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

12 hours ago, anyweb said:

why not use powershell application deployment kit, it will take care of this for you no problem

Thank you very much for anyweb. I tried to write a simple ps script to execute the exe to solve the software center status failure problem. I am sorry that I still have a bad command of the powershell script. Please tell me how to hide the powershell window.

PS:\#Start-Process .\DingTalk_v4.7.29.19.exe -NoNewWindow -Wait

15.jpg.07ed8240cc4b69b332d41750813a792e.jpg