SamSep

Get internet and sharing

Hi, I am trying to setup a lab as per your guide "How can I configure PKI in a lab on Windows Server 2016 - Part 1-8", which I think is one of the best guide out there.

I am currently stuck on installing and configuring the smoothwall VM. Do you also have a guide for this? also, I have noticed that most of the powershell scripts attached on your guide isn't available anymore. Is there anywhere else I can get them from? For example - Configure ADDS.PS1

Thank you very much. (I have attached the screenshot for my VM config and the screen that I am getting stuck on, after I power on the VM)

smoothwall.PNG

Edited by aaaabbbb
Adding screenshots..

I've finally managed to install Smoothwall, DC01, and get internet on DC01 via Smoothwall ! thanks for the guide. Will continue with the guide, and try to complete the whole thing.

Some of the scripts that are attached on your "How Can I configure PKI in a lab on Windows Server 2016 - Part 1-8" says its unavailable.

Is there anywhere else I can get all the scripts related to that guide from?

Once again, thank you very much. I have looked around for a lot of hands of lab guides like this, and this one is probably the best out there.

Edited by aaaabbbb

I will do up a guide for installing the smoothwall VM soon, and thanks for the thanks,

as regards the scripts, all of them are available for download for any logged in member of windows-noob.com

if you encounter any missing script please point me to it and i'll fix it

cheers

niall