Jump to content


Lost All Ability to Sync Updates - Since October 2019

Recommended Posts

I think I have found the underlying issue. The server was upgraded from 2008 R to 2012 R2 and the WSUS DB wasn't uninstalled prior to upgrade. The WSUS is corrupted (Update Service won't start as one issue). I'm going to work on rebuilding the WSUS DB using this link I found. Hopeful it fixes it.


I'm considering upgrading to Server 2016 prior to fixing so I don't have to worry about this again in 2023.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...