amakusa007

SCCM 1910 failing Task Sequence on all packages & applications

I been getting issues with the task sequence on all packages & applications inside sccm. The version I am using is 1910 on a windows server 2016 performing pxe boot in uefi. My last known good deployment was on March and the only thing we did on this server is windows updates. Has anyone else been having this issue?

The behavior I am seeing is that the application will continue cycle inside sccm but when finished and you log in on the computer, no application was installed at all. 

On packages I get the error 0x8007002 on all of them

No changes were made to the accounts, packages show green and the package folders show updated. 

Boot PXE is 1903 version with windows 10 1809. 

I have updated the windows 10 image to see if it does anything different and also check the network accounts to make sure they are not locked out in anyway. 

I tested today my deployment using an older computer in legacy boot and it doesnt give me problems during task sequence. All packages installed fine. I seems to be either related to the new computers or UEFI settings. 

Any help would be appreciated it.

I did a UEFI deployment on one of my successful older computer and both Legacy and UEFI worked perfectly. I seems to these new laptops and desktop are the one giving me problems. I have injected the drivers using the sccm and will test on that process. The problems I am experiecing are on optiplex 7070, precision tower 3630 &  latitude 5400.