Dear Sir,

Sorry to be little late on this due to my bad health. I have sent you the personal link with all the SMSTS log as instructed from your end for you to have a look at. It was shared on google drive with the name "Rahul Dubey" which is my pet name :).

Kindly review it and suggest the further advise . Sir thanks a lot n advance for your involvement and thanks a tons for the help.

Hoping to hear back soon on this .

Regards,

Shashi Dubey

from the smsts logs provided the client get's an ip address of 10.64.2.47

does that ip address match any of your configured IP Range boundaries ?

I think you are confusing application download and sending/receiving machine policy or state messages to the management point,

i assume you have a local distribution point that resides in the IP Address range boundary that this computer is being image in, is that correct ?

is the application in question also on this local DP ?

Dear Sir,

Yes this is a local management point also have the DP role enabled on it. yes the MP and computer being tried to have reimaged resides on the same IP or local subnet.Yes the application are successfully distributed to that DP and we have done it multiple times and notices no error.

Sir this MP was working fine but suddenly after 20th of may it stopped registering the client to it when I checked registration log log of local site server I couldn't see any registration after 20th May. Also this is a preferred MP and none of the client connect to this MP for policy and chooses a Random one from the list.we have been reinstalled MP role on it and nothing happened MP control log shows MP is healthy.

we are really out of option here and do not know what we should do next hope your expertise and vast experience could guide us :).

Hope to hear back soon !!

Regards,

Shashi Dubey