You could try hiring a consultant to remote in and troubleshoot it for you ? I'm on vacation now so don't have that much time to troubleshoot problems,

also, have you taken a look at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/core/servers/deploy/configure/boundary-groups#fallback

in WinPE, the client gets the list of possible MPs from a regkey that is set on the Distribution Point

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\SMS\DP\ManagementPoints

image.png

This key contains information about which MPs are available and in what order it will try to reach them. That order is determined by the order in which you installed the management points...You can change this key (on the distribution point) but it will be overwritten again soon by ConfigMgr. One workaround is to either run a schedule task that sets the "correct" value you want or use Configuration Items to set it instead...

Respected Sir,

Thanks a lot for the valuable information and have amazing vacations :).

I want to thank you personally for always guiding me with your rich experience and expertise. I am resolving this thread as for now.

Hope to have your guidance in coming days too with other issue. Thanks a ton again for the help and guidance.

Regards,

Shashi Dubey