FSiglmueller

The ConfigMgr Client encounted an SSL-related failure (0x80190193) when using BITS to access location https://<FQDN of the DP>:443

Hi !

I have the following infrastructure:

Site is HTTP and HTTPS
All the MPs are in HTTPS mode. Several DPs in HTTP and only one which is configured for HTTPS.

If I now try to run an OSD, the OSD fails after the step Install Software Updates.
I only know that from the Build and Capture Tasksequence. Here I added the client certificate to my MDT package and modified the unattended.xml to import the .pfx file during the Apply Operation system step.

What I have to do, to get a normal OS Deployment working with this HTTPS Distribution Point ?
Do I have to modify anything like in the Build and Capture Tasksequence ?
Which parameters I have to use during the Setup and Configuring SCCM Agent Step ?

During the Installation I get the following error message in the log: The ConfigMgr Client encounted an SSL-related failure (0x80190193) when using BITS to access location https://<FQDN of the DP>:443

How can I fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Florian

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I just checked it. For me it seems ok:

image.png.b1fd4324f8fb75550d370b930329a46f.png

I have to use HTTP or HTTPS Mode, because most of my Distribution Points are configured in HTTP Mode at the moment. I will switch to fully HTTPS, when everything works fine with this Test-DP.
The error only occurs during the step "Installing Software Updates". And thats what I only knew in the past from an Deployment to a Workgroup client.

Any other ideas ?

This time I deployed a domain client the OSD finished successfully, but the softwareupdate installation step failed with the following error:

image.png.9aab36c9f18baed3cc3a93435f58fc37.png

Could it be possible, that I imported a false certificate for the DP:

image.png.b79b4738c0fd0f295b13978b0182d6eb.png

Can I check, which certificate is the correct one for importing ?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by FSiglmueller
New Informations