xerxes2985

CM 2002 - Boots into WinPE, then reboots

so i uninstalled both my Windows ADK's, rebooted, downloaded and installed both for ADK 2004 and rebooted, then reloaded my boot images with the new adk then tested pxe, works fine...

image.png

if you are using https then are you sure you have no issues with your certs ? for example on your issuingCA run pkiview.msc and verify everything looks healthy as this can impact PXE booting.

Dear Colleagues,

Hope this finds you and your loved ones well and safe, thought it might help you, we had these kind of issues with Microsoft Surface, the issue was with the time and date.

Please check if this might be your issue.

Wish you a lovely evening.

On 6/30/2020 at 11:36 AM, anyweb said:

if you are using https then are you sure you have no issues with your certs ? for example on your issuingCA run pkiview.msc and verify everything looks healthy as this can impact PXE booting.

Checked, everything looks great.

I went ahead and removed ADK 2004, and reinstalled ADK 1903, everything is working fine again. I'm going to try removal / re-installation of ADK 2004 again, and see what my results are.

Will let you know

did you install CM2002 in the slow ring or fast ring ? have you seen any update appear in updates and servicing for PXE boot issues (amongst other things) ?