denisrsd17

Problem imaging to HP Elitebook 840 G6 - Intel I219-V

Question

Looking for some help with my WDS setup to push an image to my HP Elitebook 840 G6 that uses an Intel I219-V Nic.

I captured my setup image but had to move it over manually because the correct driver was not slipstreamed in, so I am not trying to add the correct driver to the boot image so I can image the 100 of these that I have.

The laptop boots fine, gets an address from the WDS server, then attempts to begin setup but fails at obtaining an IP address.  I have tried the following, using DISM because I am on 2012 server and cannot add Win 10 drivers using the wizard.

Taking the drivers from the working install - e1d68x84 - Wont load

Adding these drivers e1d65x64

Adding all the drivers from certain packs ie this one - https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-us/how13444/optiplex-7040-windows-10-driver-pack?lang=en

A few of the ideas above I got from these forums but just cannot get this computer to load up.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Denis

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet