skandal

Capture Image Problem

Hello everyone, i have a problem when i am trying to capture an image(During the sysprep). The error code is "sysprep error 0x00004005". I know that is a generally meaning error but i cant find a solution. I tried the solution with the registry settings but no luck. Can everyone help me?

sccm.7z

how are you trying to capture this image exactly ? what method are you using and what operating system is it ?

secondly, if you are using ConfigMgr what version is it ?

here's your actual error

image.png

I am using sccm 2012 r2.

I made a task sequence media and i have it to the computer.

The computer was on the domain and some user install some programms. After the installation, i want to capture it.

I deleted all users except administrator and the default acount, i turned the pc in workgroup and i loged in with administrator account.

I run the iso of the task sequence media and when in sysprep i take the error

Why are you using SCCM 2012 R2 it's been replaced by the much more feature rich Microsoft Endpoint Manager 2002,

as regards capturing domain joined computers, not a good idea as there will be things left behind from the act of being domain joined on that machine,

however, if you are determined to do this (and I wouldn't) then take a look at this blog post.