RGB09

Office 2010 and KMS

Question

This is a general plea for help, I have Installed a piece of software called KeyMangementServiceHost to allow me to install the offive 2010 KMS license on our server, how do you view if any request are been recieved and stuff like that. I tried the slmgr.vbs /dlv command, but that just gives me the details for W7 and not O2010, any ideas on how to do this?

1 answer to this question

This is a general plea for help, I have Installed a piece of software called KeyMangementServiceHost to allow me to install the offive 2010 KMS license on our server, how do you view if any request are been recieved and stuff like that. I tried the slmgr.vbs /dlv command, but that just gives me the details for W7 and not O2010, any ideas on how to do this?

use slmgr.vbs /dli All (it's not the verbose switch), but call the script via cscript like this

cscript slmgr.vbs /dli All

you can then scroll inside your console window to see it all, copy it to a text file, you can also pipe the output to a file.

note that this will list out All not-installed plus installed licence keys and their status.