radish

将sccm2002服务器Windows2012R2升级到server2019之后,指定的服务器不是Configuration Manager站点服务器

After sccm2002 server Windows2012R2 is upgraded to server2019, The specified server is not a configuration manager site server

A management center site 666 is windows2019, and a main site 888 was originally Windows2012R2 upgraded to Windows2019

Added in the registry
Software\Microsoft\SMS

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurePipeServers\Winreg\AllowedPaths

The sms permission in wmi is also eligible

After upgrading the operating system as required, the main site was reset

Does anyone know what's going on? The specified server is not a configuration manager site server

How to check the log to fix this problem?

站点服务器连不上1.jpg

站点组件2.jpg

站点状态3.jpg

管理中心站点状态.jpg

站点服务器连不上11.jpg

I am glad that this problem is solved, I run the installation file from the backup file
   Reinstall the site server
It is now back to normal.

This is the step required to clean up the existing server
Clean an existing server for site server recovery only
Delete SMS registry keys: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\SMS
Delete any registry entries starting with SMS from HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services. For example:
SMS_DISCOVERY_DATA_MANAGER
SMS_EXECUTIVE
SMS_INBOX_MONITOR
SMS_INVENTORY_DATA_LOADER
SMS_LAN_SENDER
SMS_MP_FILE_DISPATCH_MANAGER
SMS_SCHEDULER
SMS_SITE_BACKUP
SMS_SITE_COMPONENT_MANAGER
SMS_SITE_SQL_BACKUP
SMS_SITE_VSS_WRITER
SMS_SOFTWARE_METERING_PROCESSOR
SMS_STATE_SYSTEM
SMS_STATUS_MANAGER
SMS_WSUS_SYNC_MANAGER
SMSvcHost 3.0.0.0
SMSvcHost 4.0.0.0
Uninstall the Configuration Manager console
Restart the server
Confirm that all of the above registry keys are deleted.
The server is now ready for the Configuration Manager restore procedure.

so you did an inplace upgrade of the operating system, did you also restart all the SMS related services after the upgrade ? including post upgrade tasks such as those mentioned here ?

https://byteben.com/bb/sccm-site-server-in-place-upgrade-from-windows-server-2012-r2-to-windows-server-2019/#4

4 hours ago, anyweb said:

so you did an inplace upgrade of the operating system, did you also restart all the SMS related services after the upgrade ? including post upgrade tasks such as those mentioned here ?

https://byteben.com/bb/sccm-site-server-in-place-upgrade-from-windows-server-2012-r2-to-windows-server-2019/#4

Yes, click this link to check the conditions after the upgrade

I reset the main site server two or three times, and even tried modify sql server configuration and modify SMSProvider configuration.
I also reset the management center site, and it remains the same.

I have been trying for two days and have not found an effective solution to this problem.

Got same issue the solution was to:

Compile cmprov.mof under cd.latest\SMSSETUP\BIN\X64 with mofcomp like in below example. This will re-create missing classes and Configuration Manager Service Manager will be able to connect successfully. CMD needs to be opened as admin.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\cd.latest\SMSSETUP\BIN\X64>mofcomp cmprov.mof Restart the console and retry.

在2021/2/4 PM7点59分,Morotalizer说:

解决该问题的方法是:

像下面的示例一样,使用mofcomp在cd.latest \ SMSSETUP \ BIN \ X64下编译cmprov.mof。这将重新创建类别的,并且Configuration Manager Service Manager将能够成功连接。CMD需要以管理员身份打开。

C:\程序文件\ Microsoft配置管理器\ cd.latest \ SMSSETUP \ BIN \ X64> mofcomp cmprov.mof重新启动控制台,然后重试。

Thank you very much, but I've already done it in recovery site mode.  I'll try this next time I encounter it.