mikatechs

Wipe OS Drive ONLY and keep Data partition untouched.

Dear Experts,

I'm trying to figure out the way, that would leave D:/ Data partition untouched while deploying OS images. We have computers with 1 HDD (Disk 0) with 2 partitions (System Drive C:\ and Data D:\). So when I have to deploy image, I have to backup all data from their computers to somewhere and than deploy image which formats whole Disk 0 and creates new partitions as specified in Task Sequence. So I was wondering how can it be achieved, that Task Sequence could only format OS Partition and leave Data Partition D:\ Untouched. We have BIOS and UEFI computers. I could not find any guide that would fit my case. 

Your help would be highly appreciated.

SCCM Version 2002

Edited by mikatechs

Need to write a script to achieve, when there is an old system, it should be installed on the old system partition

Here is a video tutorial to install to the original system disk location without formatting other partitions, but it seems to be a paid video

https://edu.51cto.com/center/course/lesson/index?id=567096