anyweb

How can I dynamically install Windows 10 language packs and associated features on demand in an offline environment

hi @Shan071 I downloaded the language pack ISOs from Microsoft's Volume License site here https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/default.aspx

once downloaded, use the instructions in my guide above ^

Great information. 

On the Microsoft VLSC site I can find the FOD ISO, but I can no longer find the multilanguage LP ISO for Windows 10 Enterprise and was wondering if you knew where to find them, or if you can still see them on VLSC?  

I guess I should have read the fine print, it states

Special InstructionsVersions 1903 & 1909:
• New Language Packs were not released with Windows 10, version 1909; the Language Packs previously released with Windows 10, version 1903 are also compatible with version 1909 media.
• Devices running Windows 10, versions 1903 or 1909 with the October 2019 cumulative update or later installed, must download the "Windows 10, version 1903 Local Experience Packs (LXPs) for LIP Languages (released Oct 2019)" file for the best LIP language experience.

Versions 2004 & 20H2:
• New Language Packs were not released with Windows 10, version 20H2; the Language Packs previously released with Windows 10, version 2004 are also compatible with version 20H2 media.
• For adding languages to images using LXPs (Local Experience Packs), please see this site to determine which LXP ISO to use.

so, if you really want to use language packs then it seems you are forced to use LXPs, see Language packs known issue | Microsoft Docs

have you tried that ?

From the text,  Microsoft did not make it clear.  The way I read it, it implies the 2004 language packs can be used for 20H2, or you can use LXP files.  I opened a case with MS, and they haven’t been able to give me an answer yet.

I appreciate you checking.  If I get a response from MS I’ll post it.

i did some more digging, found this

Add languages to Windows images | Microsoft Docs

IT Professionals can download language packs from the Microsoft Next Generation Volume Licensing Site.

which takes you here

Welcome to Microsoft Next Generation Volume Licensing

i dont have permission in there yet so I can't see anything, do you ?