maxbarmet

[help] Endpoint Manager 2006 : big Standalone Media creation : problem, Error and question]

Hi everyone,
I come back to you because at work i'm facing a great problem while creating a SCCM Standalon Media (Endpoint Manager 2006)
Context :
We have a test environment with a master Windows 10 x64 enterprise version 1903 release (install.wim > 10Gb) + severals software packages + various desktop and laptop models which force us to inject all needed drivers in boot.wim (WinPE)
Finaly i should obtain a media with the size more than 100 Gb
Important thing : most of computer can boot only with UEFI and do not have anymore Legacy boot option !
So we are forced to use UEFI

The problem is, and you know, UEFI must be Fat32 and so we can not copy file larger than 4Gb
I tried to create on a 128 Gb USB key with diskpart a NTFS (one time GPT other time MBR) and copy the all content of Standalone Media but when trying to boot on with UEFI, for each computer, unable to detect UEFI boot device
So i decided to split the USB disk (128 Gb) : one part reserved for boot (UEFI GPT sized to 2 Gb) and second part in NTFS for the package, install etc...
and here are the elements i copied on each part :
UEFI Boot part :
[boot] folder
[EFI] folder
[sources] folder that contains boot.wim
bootmgr

NTFS part:
[SMS] folder
LaunchMedia.cmd
MediaLabel.txt
VolumeId.xml

I also Labeled the NFTS partition as : "Configuration Manager"

Then i tried to boot on that splited bootable key on several models of desktop and laptop in UEFI mode only
They successfully boot on and PE loaded normaly but when trying to load TS it reboots and reboots again if i tried another time

I have attached the "smsts.log"

I think that something is missing : either it can not find the good drive letter and necessary files as the usb key is splited and in this case maybe i can modify and / or flag something on that splited key to say to the program (over flag xml file label don't know) : go there if you want to find the good files but i don't know how, or the StandAlone Media cannot be installed on a splited bootable usb key in UEFI + NTFS
But i am convinced that it is possible but i don't master SCCM tricks and tips

May be a step by step how to solve my problem and finally how to build that multiple format bootable key

I wish i was clear and sorry for my english image.gif.96cdec2a0edbe206b6673b7576457be3.gif
I expect someone to help because i am noob on that and alone on that project

Thanks in advance for your help
Best regards Max

smsts.log