FSiglmueller

Applications don‘t get installed during Build and Capture

Hi,

I tested to capture an Windows 10 1903 with my tasksequences.
Here I don't get the error. So, the problem should be related to W10 20H2.
I used the december image of W10 20H2 (here I extracted the Enterprise Image).

Any ideas, what I can do to get it working with W10 20H2 ? Do I have to change something ?
Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm planning on testing it in my lab over the coming days, it's just that work takes first priority and right now i'm working on getting some functions to work in Azure, once i've that working i'll try and help here

I imported your task sequence but that was as far as i got today, i have the day off tomorrow so i'll try and look into it, but first things first, why are you capturing an image in the first place, that's old school (now), most people just push out vanilla wim images and add apps in the task sequence

Hi,

I capture the Image first because I want to add some registry keys, the Visual C++ runtimes and a set of windows updates to my rollout-image to shorten the final OS Deployment. 
How would you do the capture or would you do everything in the OS Deployment ?
And how do you Update your Image ?

Can you share a tasksequence with me to See, how you do it ?

But nevertheless my tasksequence should work also. Maybe your way is the more comfortable way. If I can get a Good help from you I am thinking of changing my tasksequences.

Thanks in advance 

I don't do captures any more, stopped using build and capture more than a few years ago, it's just too much work for too little gain,

instead, I use vanilla wims (download the latest from VLSC) in complex osd task sequences that install/configure everything during osd