Hello everyone I hope you are well.... I need some help on an issue that has been plaguing me!  In my device list I see some devices that do not have a client installed. So I'm going through trying to figure out why, and I started to notice something odd. A few of these devices have mixed up information. For example, in my device list I have a device named LAP0677 and the "Currently logged in user" is oxl.user (Who has never logged onto this computer before). When I examine the properties of this device I see it's "Distinguished Name" is actually DSK2018 (The correct computer for the oxl.user) and the last logged on user is actually Jane Doe (Who is actually the correct user for LAP0677).  So it has the computer names and the logged in users mixed up.... Confusing I know.    Now here is a really funny thing I noticed..... If I right click on the LAP0677 in the device list and choose refresh, the user name will actually change to random user names. Eventually it will come to the correct user, but if i refresh the whole list again, it changes again.   It's very odd and i just need to know where to start to trouble shoot this issue??  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It sound like you have duplicate guids, and everything will keep updating the one computer. 

if you need to confirm and fix all of the computers to remove the duplicate guid. 

This generally happens when imaging is not correctly syspreped.