now4you

SMS SITE COMPONENT MANAGER FAILED TO INSTALL THIS COMPONENT

I am having these 2 error message , I also attached the Bgbsetup file to tell me how to fix it

Site Component Manager failed to install this component, because the Microsoft Installer File for this component (srsrp.msi) could not install.

Site Component Manager failed to install this component on this site system.

Solution: Review the previous status messages to determine the exact reason for the failure. Site Component Manager will automatically retry the installation in 60 minutes. To force Site Component Manager to immediately retry the installation, stop and restart Site Component Manager using the Configuration Manager Service Manager.

error.PNG

BgbSetup.txt.txt

can you uninstall the antivirus software, reboot the server and try again, or if you cannot uninstall it, create exclusions for SMS related files and folders

you said and i quote...

We use Trend Micro Deep Security

you need to configure your antivirus exclusions in THAT product if it's the product that is doing antivirus on your configmgr server... is it ?