Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I've got the weirdest thing on some machines (200). These were the first bare-metals on 1803 we did, and now we want them to upgrade to 1909. When launching the IPU TS it runs like 8 seconds and the status goes to failed and quickly (like 50ms) it changes to available again.

I monitored the CCM\logs and "C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources\panther" folders but there's no change at all.

@niall always says that logs are the answer, but I don't even know where to look for them 😪

 

ipuerror.JPG.cdd72a80751fd2df952417bf5a7ed9d0.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 8:32 PM, anyweb said:

what does the smsts.log tell you ?

I put the machine in the debug state to see if I can get more info. (TSDebugMode=True) This is the log for now (waiting for debugger)

We're on CB 2006. Waiting to upgrade to 2010

smsts.log

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah is there a child task sequence involved ?

Run Task Sequence step is disabled. Not including child task sequence with package ID 'PRI004CA' into the sequence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The child TS is not disabled on itself but I disabled the step in the main TS

 

On 1/29/2021 at 8:32 PM, anyweb said:

what does the smsts.log tell you ?

I put the machine in the debug state to see if I can get more info. (TSDebugMode=True) This is the log for now (waiting for debugger)

We're on CB 2006. Waiting to upgrade to 2010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...