xerxes2985

Windows 10 Servicing Plans - updates not showing on clients

EDIT: It is amazing how much of an issue can be caused by having this box checked:

Once removing the SSL requirement, updates started flowing :)

image.png.d3ba134ad796d1a80476220e3e938bad.png

Good morning/afternoon,

I am having issues getting software updates and feature upgrades to appear in Software Center. 

I have created a Windows 10 Servicing Plan which is deployed to a collection of computers and the "user experience" is set to show everything in Software Center. 
I have ensured the downloaded Feature Updates (business, 20H2 en-US) are part of the Servicing Plan.
I have ensured the client can talk and reach to the WSUS point (via LocationServices.log)

Feature Updates aren't showing, nor are software updates. Any help is appreciated.

Edited by xerxes2985
Resolved the issue by removing the SSL requirement for WSUS.

On 3/10/2021 at 10:51 AM, anyweb said:

just to follow up, is this being done in a non-https environment ?

I have transitioned everything in my site to an HTTPS environment, however, this is the only portion that won't work via HTTPS. I'm not exactly sure what is the reason that having it enabled prevents the updates from appearing.