sajeret

problem with Third-Party Software Update Catalog Dell

I have problem with Dell catalog. I use MECM 2010 with Hotfix Rollup (KB4600089). The HP catalog works fine. I can publish Third-Party Software Update Content for both catalogs. The Download and Deploy operations also work properly with the HP catalog.  

If I select download on the selected Dell content, then everything looks OK, but SCCM does not actually perform the download operation and the "Dell driver package" folder is empty. I tried subscribe and unsubscribe Dell catalog, but it had no effect.

The wsyncmgr.log and SMS_ISVUPDATES_SYNCAGENT.log do not contain any errors :(.

Before a machine can scan for the BIOS and Driver updates necessary, you will need to deploy the "Dell OpenManage Inventory Agent (for Dell Business Client Systems)"  This can be found in the Dell catalog in your CM Console.  Approve, download and deploy this update so your machines will scan and report.