Hello,

I have Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 with Office 354 pro Plus .I'm trying to deploy office 365 updates through SCCM current branch 2010 give me error code (0X87D0024A) The job is already connected and another update give me (0X87D00668) Software update still detected as actionable after apply I tried two updates but both of them has failed. this is from ConfigMgr Side. If i tried to install from software center it give me 0x87D0024A(-2016411062) i have attahe the log file from Config manager and the client machine. ApiClient.dll  DLL file is exist . I have this issue with all office 365 

Sccm1.PNG

SCCM2.PNG

UpdatesDeployment.log

from the log

image.png

image.png

and look at this, further down in the log

image.png

so have you defined maintenance windows here ?

On 5/24/2021 at 3:37 AM, walid said:

Issue has been solved, after set the configure the updates setting from office 365 portal.

I am getting this same error trying to move machines from 2008 to 2102. The 2008 updates install fine, but I thought that the Feature Update to 2102 should be able to install.

Care to elaborate on the setting in the web control panel you adjusted to make it work for you?

Actually, never mind! After this months 2008 patch installed, the 2102 Feature Update went on fine.

Edited by CheezWiz