coolslim54

SCCM v2103 Enhanced HTTP with BitLocker Management

i mean, do the client versions correspond to the site version, if yes then let's figure out if the client is getting the policy or not,

did you check on the configmgr client agent to see if the bitlocker policy you configured is listed ?

Yes, they match. The client version is corresponding to the 2103 sccm version. I see it appearing in the configurations tab on the CCM client. It appears as non compliant until I trigger the encryption manually. I tried to reboot several times but the MBAMclientUI.exe never appears.

I tried to do a cmd ->

bdehdcfg -driveinfo

and it tells me that everything is ok. When I do a get-tpm with Powershell, everyting is on True and seems fine even when I launch the tpm.msc everyting is good.

I also tried to reset the TPM just in case, still no luck.

ok if the mbam client is not getting installed then there's something wrong with your policy settings, are you sure you've configured Client Management and set it to Enabled ?

image.png

In fact the MBAM client is installed but it doesn't show the wizard asking the user to encrypt its device neither force him too. The only way to encrypt the device is to open a cmd with administrator rights and type manage-bde -on c : or do it trough the control panel.

Thanks.

Hello,

On the first tab:

image.png.9cc896cd8acacab2b0a67aab42b088b9.png

Nothing else is configured under.

Second tab:

image.thumb.png.96b6aa16b46ad2edddbdf229b337abfa.png

Third tab:

image.thumb.png.9aa025c383c5b274c4716769ec2946b8.png

Nothing else is configured on the two last tabs.

I tried to do exactly the same configuration on a lab with https on the management point and it works as intended. I'm starting to believe that it does not play well with http enhanced.

Thanks!

Edited by blop