Cliff

Client Health Status sccm 2103

Hi

Recently taken over a fair sized SCCM install 500 computers, 20-30 servers, etc

been getting my head around sccm over the last few months.  Now the client health status page is showing a lot of red

I did read a post about deleting tables in SQL to fix it, I could view the table but cleaning it up told me it not a table, so a bit stuck on this one, there is more red on a Monday as I guess most devices have been off all weekend, any suggestions etc on how to get these numbers up, not sure if its important to have mostly green or if its just not something to worry about

attached this this mornings view, (Thursday)

please, I am new to SCCM and how it all hang together, so answers in simpleton terms :-)

thanks

Cliff

sccm.thumb.JPG.54cc338cde32f012792b50d9505f4606.JPG

hi and welcome, if you are new to ConfigMgr then please don't try deleting tables in SQL, that's a big no no even for those that are used to using it and it's not supported by Microsoft. Now that that's out of the way, you need to understand deeper why the clients are reporting the way they are, first things first, if your Primary is running version 2103 then are all your clients upgraded to the new client version ? do you know that yet ?

first things first, before trying to fix your clients are you sure that the component status on the site server is all ok ? any problems there ? if it's all good then start looking at clients individually to determine the issues, it could be anything, corrupt wmi, invalid data or other reasons, Anoop has a good post here which should give you some pointers