why do you have a CAS ? how many clients are you supporting ?

start reading this docs to determine how to resolve your TLS problem

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/core/plan-design/security/enable-tls-1-2-server

We have 3 primary servers in different regions, so need CAS server , on checking doc to to resolve your TLS problem, I see below error when i open the URL in web browser, should i turn on TLS1.0, 1.1 ,1.2 on CAS server and what is impact of doing Turning on TLS 1.0,1.1,1.2 on SCCM servers, network and other things

image.png.c8630870dd50d760a53f6660b6db9c82.png

1 hour ago, Kiran chandra B said:

We have 3 primary servers in different regions, so need CAS server , on checking doc to to resolve your TLS problem, I see below error when i open the URL in web browser, should i turn on TLS1.0, 1.1 ,1.2 on CAS server and what is impact of doing Turning on TLS 1.0,1.1,1.2 on SCCM servers, network and other things

image.png.c8630870dd50d760a53f6660b6db9c82.png

Nothing, as that is the default to have TLS 1.2 enabled. 

But keep in mind that since you have a CAS and therefore over 150, 000 computers, you should be opening a support ticket with MS directly. As their might be a reason why TLS 1.2 was turned off.