PH25

SCCM BUILT IN BITLOCKER REPORTS

Question

I'm looking to use the built in BitLocker reports.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/protect/deploy-use/bitlocker/view-reports

I am running config mgr 2107, so believe they should be there, but I don't see them.

Does anyone know how I make them appear? 
I've only just enabled the Bitlocker Management feature.  Is this a factor? We do not use config mgr to administer BitLocker but I'm hoping that I can still access the reports.  It doesn't look like I have any new reports available since upgrading to 2107.

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

Ah thanks for this. I'll take a look.

I didn't get a notification for this for some reason (they are turned on), so sorry for the slow reply.

I don't see the BitLocker category under 'Reports' at all.  I know that we do not use PKI certificates, so having had a quick glance at your posts, I guess this could cause a problem down the line with using the integrated BitLocker features, but shouldn't the reports at least be visible since I upgraded to 2107?

image.png.f069b44e6980d5eb06ea47011fd8914b.png

first things first, have you created any bitlocker management policy yet ?

when you create your first policy it starts installing things, and maybe that's what you are missing

i don't have a lab in your state to test this on as mine already has bitlocker management enabled, so please go ahead and create a test bitlocker management policy, doing so will put in place things like bitlocker management services in IIS, back when this was first released in 1910 we had to run powershell scripts to get reports, but it's all integrated now

• Like 1