lalajee

Pre-stage content not report to site server

I build new DP and set it up for pre-stage content but packages are not mark as successfully even after i run the pre-stage command

On remote DP I have copy all of the pre-stage packages and run following command for each package

ExtractContent.exe /f /P:X:\Prestage\Content\xxx28.pkgx

When I check the prestage log file under SMS_DP$\sms\logs\PrestageContent.log

I see following messages Sent xxxx28.5 package state message to site

but after few days I still see same package in progress with following message

Distribution Manager is waiting for package xxx28 content to be prestaged on the distribution point ["DISPLAY=\\DP\"]MSWNET:["SMS_SITE=xxx"]\\DP. You must manually prestage the package xxx28 on the distribution point before the content will be available.

I also try following

have remove the Prestage tick from new DP but 2000 packages are still say

Waiting for prestaged content Distribution Manager is waiting for package xxxxxxx content to be prestaged on the distribution point ["Display=\\xxxxxxx\"]MSWNET:["SMS_SITE=xxx"]\\xxxxxxx. You must manually prestage the package xxxxxxx on the distribution point before the content will be available. In Progress xxxxxxx

All of the packages are already on the DP - I can see them in the content library application

How do I force site server to mark these packages as successful