James Briggs

Pxe Setup Configuration for OSD

Question

I am followed the build guide to the T to setup system center configuration manager r2, and had a couple questions if anyone knew where to locate the how to articles on these.

Configuring PXE boot, what services need to be setup what filename to look towards for deployments

Configuring Boot file to contain a boot cd for both x86 x64 configurations

Configuting A windows Pe image.

Thanks for anyones help in this matter...

3 answers to this question

This post contains the links to all the important guides (to setup pxe, check the part of deploying Vista.)

If you search a bit around on this site, I'm quite sure you can find the other how to's also. I'm sure Niall will be able to tell you were to look for those if they allready exist.

Apperciate the help I got that part to work, and boot the only problem is not Server is having issues finding the task sequence and rebooting... It is really strange other than that so far so good , Any help again apperciated