cfreeman21

MBAM Appears to have Installed but not working

Just upgraded to 2203 in my lab to rule out issues with older versions.  The portals appear to install (I can browse to both) I create the Bitlocker Policy and deploy to workstation and they get this error.  I notice there are no events on the server under MBAM-WEB what am I missing?

Server_Error.png

Workstation_Error.png

yeah we can try that tomorrow evening if you want (teams to talk, quickassist to view)

ping me @ niall AT windowsnoob.com

are you doing as follows,

• enabling the feature
  • creating bitlocker management policy
  • testing it

or are you doing something differently ?

Feature is already on, this attempt I was trying to install portals first this time, but I have been doing policy first testing then portal but no go.  So you want me to try.

• Enable Feature (Already on)
  • Create Bitlocker Policy and deploy to test workstation
  • Then install portals?

Event just starting with the Bitlocker Policy I still get an error (warning):

**** Warning: The resource file for publisher Microsoft-Windows-MBAM-Web was not found or could not be opened.  resourceFileName: C:\Program Files\Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\Microsoft.MBAM.Server.Commands\MicrosoftWindowsMbamWeb.dll  **** Warning: Publisher Microsoft-Windows-MBAM-Web resources could not be found or are not accessible to the EventLog service account (NT SERVICE\EventLog).

FYI there is not C:\Program Files\Microsoft Bitlocker Administration and Monitoring\   folder on the server.   The Config Mgr Console is installed on the E:\ Drive (E:\Microsoft Configuration Manager)

Here is the log for the install after adding policy from mpcontrol.log

server3.png