Nancy

Configuration Management Console does not work for some users

After I installed the Configuration Manager 2111 Hotfix on the server, several people are no longer to run the Configuration Management Console. They get the message "The Configuration Manager Console cannot connect to the Configuration Manager site database. Verify the following"

However I am able to run the console from the server and my PC.

[1, PID:20892][06/30/2022 11:14:25] :Insufficient privilege to connect, error: 'Access is denied.
'\r\nSystem.UnauthorizedAccessException\r\nAccess is denied.
\r\n   at System.Management.ThreadDispatch.Start()
   at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()
   at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initialize()
   at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()
   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlConnectionManager.Connect(String configMgrServerPath)
   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.SmsSiteConnectionNode.GetConnectionManagerInstance(String connectionManagerInstance)\r\n

If I log onto one of the PCs with my account, the I get the same error message. I am able to run the software from my PC.

Even with the firewall off on the server and the PC(s), same error message.  Did an uninstall and reinstall of the console this morning, same error message.