zhangyongcheng

The task sequence error cannot be executed

ok it looks very like a DNS issue to me

image.png

verify that DNS is working before trying again, you can do simple ping tests to the servers in question from a cmd prompt, or tracert/nslookup tests.

dns is needed by the client(s) and servers so that they can all communicate with each other, for example the clients need to send state messages to the Management Point,

aside from this, a network (whether LAB or Production) should always have working DNS otherwise you'll have problems with pretty much everything

16 hours ago, anyweb said:

客户端和服务器需要 dns 以便它们都可以相互通信,例如客户端需要向管理点发送状态消息,

除此之外,网络(无论是 LAB 还是 Production)都应该始终拥有正常工作的 DNS,否则您几乎会遇到所有问题

Thank you for your reply

1)Thank you for your questions。Do we have documentation to explain SCCM principle in detail

2)The SCCM version that I'm building right now is 1902。Is there a way to upgrade SCCM version documents directly?

3)Is there a good SCCM script documentation to refer to?

Looking forward to your reply.

you are welcome,

1. the official docs are the place to start https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/

2. as long as it's Current Branch, you can upgrade in increments via the console, to upgrade follow the advice from my old post here

3. I'm not sure what scripts you are referring to...