tnt_115

SCCM was moved from on prem to Azure cloud now building machines do not work properly

Hello 

We recently moved our sccm on prem server to the azure cloud , since this move we are having issues with building devices. Basically we transferred the pxe from the main server as it is in the cloud to our on prem distribution point so we can now pxe boot and get the screen to kick of the task sequence , but now i am seeing it is missing so many applications and customizations i did, I already distributed all packages to the on prem distribution point.

I have tried all sorts its been like this for a week now but i am not sure what else i can try next. 

Thank you 

tnt_115

without logs on a failing client it's hard to understand your problems, so.... can you zip up and attach the smsts.log file from a pxe booted device that has issues ?