Good afternoon -

I created a simple PoSH script in 'Run Scripts' to create a local account on some PCs. Simply speaking, it's not creating the account on the client. I ran the script locally on a client to test & it works, but just not via SCCM. I think I'm forgetting something..what, I don't know. (I'm still learning SCCM). I have another script, created 4-5yrs ago, which does the same thing, and it works. I just copied that code and modifed the user/pwd for my current needs. I approved it, then thought it would just work. What am I forgetting/missing? It's not like Applications where you have to Distribute a Script to the DP, correct? Or, do you? My version of SCCM is 2207. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch! I did spend a couple hours searching around the Webz and it seems to be Scripts are straightforward. Just create. Approve. Run. But, for some reason...this new Script isn't working. A final bit of info - I did check the Script.log on the Client and get the same log output as the other Script that works. No errors/warnings. When I run the working script...it provides 'details/output' after it runs in the Run Script wizard/Script Status window. When I run the new Script...there is not output. But, it does return an Exit Code of 0. Again, any ideas?

Thanks all.

I'm glad too. This one drove me crazy! Interestingly enough...the other script which worked, has a pwd of only 8 char's. Not sure if newer SCCM versions have added that 'feature' for scripting, to detect default Windows pwd behavior? Eh well..regardless...I finally figured it out. 

Edited by coolsport00

heh good question, let me try and figure it out, it could be a forum setting that i need to enable, i'll take a look and report back later