catlover98

Need some help with my remote desktop

Hi all!

I have been using the Azure Remote Desktop app (the one for multiple monitors) for quite some time now for my job. Every once in a while, it decides to have some issues. Yesterday, towards the end of my work day, it forced quit on me and now when I open the app, both of my monitors are black and it says "please wait." This has happened before, and it eventually stopped doing that, but my IT company said to just use Windows 365 in the web browser, but it is really annoying not to have both monitors. I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. I'm not sure what the next step is to get this issue resolved. Any insight is greatly appreciated! Attached is a screenshot of what it shows me and information about my laptop.Screenshot2023-04-06092802.png.1ab143b07ac768795215100cbfcd3555.png

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-06 092931.png

Screenshot 2023-04-06 092843.png

this looks like a Windows 365 Cloud PC (business), based on the 'please wait' I wonder is it getting updated by any chance, it looks like it needs a restart, if you browse to https://www.windows365.com do you see an option to restart your Cloud PC there ?

if that doesn't help when you see 'please wait' then you'll need to troubleshoot on the Cloud PC itself to see what is causing it to be in this state,

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, anyweb said:

this looks like a Windows 365 Cloud PC (business), based on the 'please wait' I wonder is it getting updated by any chance, it looks like it needs a restart, if you browse to https://www.windows365.com do you see an option to restart your Cloud PC there ?

if that doesn't help when you see 'please wait' then you'll need to troubleshoot on the Cloud PC itself to see what is causing it to be in this state,

So i was able to restart it, but once i opened the desktop app, it did the same thing, but there was no "please wait." Just the black screen this time. I am going to try uninstalling the app and see. My IT company is no help

do you know what software is installed on this cloud pc, probably one or more apps are slowing things down, that's my guess, but it's hard to tell without more info about whats running on the cloud pc, do you know ?