Pittyplatsch

Problems to deploy Windows 7

Question

Hi,

I'am new in this forum and it is the first time that i have worked with SCCM. I have 3 virtual machines. The first one is the domaincontroller with DHCP and DNS Server. The second one is the SCCM Server with SCCM 2007 R2 and SQL Server. The third machine is the client and I want to deploy Windows 7.

When I start the client Windows Pe is loaded via PXE boot. After Windows Pe is loaded it shows the SCCM screen with a window which says "Windows is starting up...". The Harddrive loads a few time and the window disappears -> nothing happens. Ipconfig shows the following information:

IPv4 Address: 192.168.0.15(Preferred)

DHCP enabled: Yes

Subent Mask: 255.255.255.0

Default Gateway: nothing

DHCP Server: 192.168.0.2

DNS Servers: 127.0.0.1; 192.168.0.2

I have attached my smsts.log file.

Thank you for your help!

smsts.log

4 answers to this question

seems that ,Package KIE00002 is missing in DP.ensure you have KIE00002 is avilable in DP(try Updating the DP) also ensure the Network Access Account enabled which can be set from site management--->site settings-->client Agents-->computer Client Agent properties. I think you have not enabled the NAA.

Thank you for your reply.

Where can i look up if the package is on my harddrive? SCCM says that every package is "installed". I have attached a screenshot of the packages in SCCM.

Edit: You are rigth i haven't added the NAA...the NAA must be the network administrator account right ?

post-6254-12808225284037_thumb.png

Thank you for your reply.

Where can i look up if the package is on my harddrive? SCCM says that every package is "installed". I have attached a screenshot of the packages in SCCM.

Edit: You are rigth i haven't added the NAA...the NAA must be the network administrator account right ?

No,shouldn't be member of network Administrator .You can create a normal domain Account which you can use it as Network Access Account .

You can see DP share(SMSPKGDrive$) if the package is really avilable or not.

NAA.jpg

• Like 1