Messiah

Branch distribution point

Question

Please help me

hi my first distribution points has decided not to allow any updates through SCCM. Meaning, no packages will install, or update, I get mixed errors such as the one below:

"SMS Site System Status Summarizer detected that the storage object "\\sccm-next" on Branch Distribution Point site system "\\sccm-next" has 0 KB of free storage space, which is less than or equal to the Critical Free Space Threshold of 51200 KB.

Possible cause: The storage object is almost full or the storage status has not yet been received from the Branch Distribution Point.

Solution: Verify that the messages from the Branch Distribution Point are successfully received. Make more space available on the storage object by deleting unneeded files."

The line above suggesting "0 KB of free storage" is complete bunk. NOTHING has changed with these DPs. Anyone seen this before?

Thanks

3 answers to this question