anyweb

using vNext in a LAB - Part 3. Additional Configuration

When I try and run a report I get the following error. I have added report user to SMS_V01 and reportserver database and granted reportuser db_accessadmin rights. I have enabled impersonating users in configmgr reporting services point.

System.Exception
An error has occurred during report processing.

Stack Trace:
  at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)
  at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)
  at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ProcessingThread.ProcessThreadMain(Object arg)

-------------------------------

System.Exception
Cannot impersonate user for data source 'AutoGen__5C6358F2_4BB6_4a1b_A16E_8D96795D8602_'.

Stack Trace:
  at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)
  at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)

System.Exception
Log on failed.

Stack Trace:

System.Exception
Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070569)

Stack Trace:

When I try and run a report I get the following error. I have added report user to SMS_V01 and reportserver database and granted reportuser db_accessadmin rights. I have enabled impersonating users in configmgr reporting services point.

I was pointed to this article on technet (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc161372.aspx) and the error message indicates that the report user account needs local logon permission. As I have set vnext up on a domain controller you can't give a user account local logon so I added report user to the administrators group which does have local logon rights and I am now able to generate reports.

• Like 1

i am trying to follow along but seem to be having some issues, so far 2 of them first is the SQL reporting point, i dont have a instance name listed. i have , hopefully, attched the 2 files for you to see. the sceond one is an ACL problem? not sure if maybe related to the other. but, the other is

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized

You do not have permission to view this directory or page because of the access control list (ACL) configuration or encryption settings for this resource on the Web server

post-5927-0-93828800-1318019960_thumb.jpgpost-5927-0-07989800-1318020173_thumb.jpg

i am trying to learn this so we can take our current SCCM 2007 r2 to 2012 when it comes out, but i have to get all the bugs worked out.