ia2s

Connect a computer with another SCCM Server

Question

Hi there,

I have two SCCM server, one for test, one for production. I deploy a computer with my SCCM test server and now, I need to connect this copmputer to in production (to receive software like Firefox and software update to). When i try to do this (i go on Configuration Manager Properties, Advanced and I try to add the site code of my server production), I have an error : "Automatic site code discovery was unsuccessful.". I'm sure my SCCM server in production work well because I have other computer connect to this. It's computer deployed with production server.

Sorry for my English.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

post-6793-12839298287828_thumb.jpg

OK, and think you for your help. Now it's good. I just shuting down my SCCM Test Server. Now, computer appear in the colleciton witch contains all computer and server. I choose approve manualy each computer but i can't approve computer wich appeared. I can see "Assigned = no". Thank for your help and sorry for my English.

Just a last question : What the difference when a computer are "Approved" or "Not Approved".

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

OK, and think you for your help. Now it's good. I just shuting down my SCCM Test Server. Now, computer appear in the colleciton witch contains all computer and server. I choose approve manualy each computer but i can't approve computer wich appeared. I can see "Assigned = no". Thank for your help and sorry for my English.

Just a last question : What the difference when a computer are "Approved" or "Not Approved".

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

as per i know,If the clients are in mixed mode(for clients in native mode,no approval is required), then they(SCCM clients) will still function normally, even if not approved. The only thing they can't do is use the Network Access account.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb633214.aspx

as per i know,If the clients are in mixed mode(for clients in native mode,no approval is required), then they(SCCM clients) will still function normally, even if not approved. The only thing they can't do is use the Network Access account.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb633214.aspx

OK, and think you for your help. Now, computer appear in the colleciton witch contains all computer and server. I choose approve manualy each computer but i can't approve computer wich appeared. I can see "Assigned = no" and I need a "yes". Thank for your help and sorry for my English.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards