DizzleSizzle

How to APP-V Visio 2010

Question

Hello, i have a question regarding APP-V i was hoping someone could help me with. I tested out SCCM with virtual apps but decided to to go with APP-V steaming servers. I have Windows 7 x64 clients which have Office 2010 x86 installed using KMS for activation, APP-V client 4.6 x64 configured to point to my streaming server. I can stream apps no problem (Gimp, Adobe products, Google Earth, Quicktime)without any issues, but when i stream Visio 2010 or Project 2010 x86 it will stream but soon as i launch the app it keeps asking me for a license key. I installed the deployment kit on the streaming server as said by MS but still no luck...if i install Visio full install it will activate without any issues. Has anyone run into this issue. Do you think because Office 2010 is already installed that it could be stopping this from working?

1 answer to this question