anyweb

2010 Microsoft® MVP Award

Question

I just wanted to post a quick note to say how happy I am to have received a 2010 Microsoft® MVP Award (SCCM),

MVPLogo.jpg

it was a very pleasant surprise as I read the email on my phone while stuck in traffic on my way home from work.

I want to thank a few people for guiding me on the right path, in particular Aidan Finn for his superb advice and support, to Jason Sandys for his guidance and support and to the following in no particular order, Rod Trent (http://www.myitforum.com), Kent Agerlund, Ronni Pedersen, Michael Petersen, Stefan Schorling, Peter Van Der Woude and the rest of the great folks at windows-noob.com !!

I also owe a great deal to my family for their patience and understanding while I worked towards this goal, the long nights and countless hours are paying off, and I'm going to make it up to you !!

and last but not least, Microsoft, for giving me the award !!!! and giving us SCCM.

thanks !

cheers
niall

I said this already on Twitter, but congratulations Niall! The award looks really shiny! :D

Hi, I just want to share my thanks to you for your absolutely amazing step by step guides to sccm. I used to think of it as a complete no go area but a few long days and your guides and I now feel totally confident in setting up and using it!!

I just wish other products had such a high standard of no nonsense guides to it... no chance of you mastering the art of Lync server any time soon is there?!!

thanks for the kind words, believe me there's so much ConfigMgr material coming up in the next few years that I'm dedicated to staying in that area :)