Kevin79

Secondary site: OSD issue

I have a secondary site setup with Server 2003. I am having an issue with OS deployments. I am using bootable media instead of PXE, I can't try PXE until tomorrow at the earliest because of the setup. Anyhow, my log says that it can't find the package that contains my boot.wim file. The file is there and permissions seem to be fine (I.e. the permissions are the same as they are on my primary site server). Is there something special that I have to do on my secondary servers? I can PXE boot and deploy in my primary site fine.

I've attached the smsts.log file.

smsts.log

And the network access account you use has permissions in the subdomain?

I read in your first post permissions are the same as in your primairy site, but i don't know if these permissions also apply to subdomains. I'm assuming your site topology matches your domain topology here. check the effective permissions in the advanced security settings of the folder where the package is.

If this seems fine, try to remove the package from the DP, check if its gone, and redistribute it.