Bane

Timezone Problem

Question

Hi,

we are managing about 300 clients with our SCCM server and most things work really good but there is one problem I don't know how to deal with.

I have many Task Sequences. The only difference is the OU where die Clients are added via the Task Sequence. The Task Sequences are all working like they should if I use them to redeploy a Client which is already known to the SCCM. When I use one of these Task Sequences to doploy Win 7 to a new Client which never had contact with the SCCM before by adding the Task Sequence to the "All unknown Computers" Collection there is one Problem. The Task Sequence works fine but I always have to choose the Timezone manually.

Has anybody got an idea how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance

Bane

4 answers to this question

We started to deploy Windows 7 with SP1 this last week. The deployment works fine but i always have to chose the timezone manually. So no difference between known and unknown computers.

I tried to "migrate timezone" in the task sequence. I tried without "migrate timezone". I sat the right timezone in the task sequence. But whatever I do nothing helps. I always manually have to chose the timezone at the end of the deployment.

Has anybody got an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Bane