stevejones

Report to show all software and their package ID on multiple machines

Question

Hi, I am new to the reporting side of SCCM albiet I have used the built in reports. I am after a report which can show all the software on a computer reported in Add/ Remove programs and also to show its package ID. I want to do this on multiple computers. Everyday I want to run a report from different batches of computers showing want is installed on them with their package ID so I can run this against a known set of package IDs and I'll use a VLOOKUP to give the differences. The reasoning behind this is to show each department exactly what they have on their departments computers but to hide any applications in the lookup table ( these will be mandatory system apps which they don't need to know about. Any ones any ideas ? I don't know if this is already a built in report but if not my SQL is a little rusty to say the least so I'd struggle getting this sorted. Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet